A March 2010 survey by Chief Marketer showed that CTR is till the most used metric to measure effectiveness of online campaigns.
– 60% of US marketers reported they measure interactive marketing performance in click-throughs.
– Just 38.4% measured return on investment.
– Only one...
Facebook reached 1 billion monthly active users on September 14 at 12.45 PM Pacific time.
Since Facebook was launched, there has been:
• Over 1.13 trillion likes
• 140.3 billion friend connections
• 219 billion photos uploaded
• 17 billion location-tagged posts, including check-ins
• 62.6 million songs have been played 22 billion times – that’s about 210,000 years of music
In a 3-minute video by Dan Heath, the co-author of the bestselling book Made to Stick, he`ll answer the question: “How do you avoid that bullet-riddled PowerPoint presentation that everybody loves to hate?”
Dan reminds presenters to: 1. Be simple
2. Show something
3. Tease before you tell